KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Give me Descriptions of your Lightsaber(s)

Give me Descriptions of your Lightsaber(s)
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

he dioesn't have a scanner near him

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 12:03 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

Ohh... Well, does he have a digital camera? If he does he can just take a pic of the drawing and send it.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 12:06 AM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I do have a camera, but I am currently working on making better sketches of the hilts. The old page got incredibly crowded.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 01:51 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

did you draw or start my new one?

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 02:13 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Already drew it, long ago.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 01:19 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Did you get them transfered to note cards stick out tongue

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 01:20 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Pfft, no.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 01:51 AM
Malice Shan
Dark Lord of the Sith

Okay hold on, theres lightsaber drawings being done?! Mind drawing mine for me and then whenever you can, send it to this e-mail: [email protected] Okay now, it's basically... Well, if you've played Jedi Academy, it's the Avenger dual lightsaber, or if you've seen Episode 1, just draw Darth Mauls lightsaber with four spikes coming off both ends of the hilt. Four on each side, makes 8. Oh, and try to draw the blades too? They're the same length. And if you want to draw a single bladed one, make it like Emperor Palpatines lightsaber he used to duel with Mace Windu, only black and with any symbol you want on it.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 01:14 AM
Malice Shan is currently offline Click here to Send Malice Shan a Private Message Find more posts by Malice Shan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I only do it for people in Ush's RPG. Sorry.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 04:36 AM
Pal_Jetsam06
Arcangel

My hilt is like Anakin's in Episode 3, but it has a strap jutting off. (like on a video camera) yeah. It's a blue saber,light side.

I will hunt you down.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 08:34 PM
Pal_Jetsam06 is currently offline Click here to Send Pal_Jetsam06 a Private Message Find more posts by Pal_Jetsam06 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Veldon Vuirteir

Here's Mine,

It's A Hilt Like Anikan's In Episode 2 With A Ribbed Hand Grip, And A Slightly Larger Emitter. It Has A Belt Ring And Is Black In Colour.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 12:16 AM
Veldon Vuirteir is currently offline Click here to Send Veldon Vuirteir a Private Message Find more posts by Veldon Vuirteir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
number 72!
No WAR!!!!

http://agasonex.com/maul/maul_06.jpg

http://agasonex.com/maul/maul_05.jpg

I posted a couple URL's i like the one Cyborg Maul is useing

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 10:08 AM
number 72! is currently offline Click here to Send number 72! a Private Message Find more posts by number 72! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by number 72!
http://agasonex.com/maul/maul_06.jpg

http://agasonex.com/maul/maul_05.jpg

I posted a couple URL's i like the one Cyborg Maul is useing
Originally posted by Captain REX
I only do it for people in Ush's RPG. Sorry.

Read previous posts, please.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 01:53 PM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
number 72!
No WAR!!!!

screw you Ush's RPG is dumb

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 02:48 PM
number 72! is currently offline Click here to Send number 72! a Private Message Find more posts by number 72! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Carrying on like that is a good way to get yourself banned, 72. That's your only warning.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 09:44 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Screw you, Number 72!, you're dumb. no expression

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 11:28 PM
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

I know you only do sabers for Ush's Rp, and I would liike to join if I could >.> Anyway,

My saber is simple, or not x.x. The hilt has a similar grip to the one below, though it is thinner and is longer for two hand weilding, though it can be used with one as well. Around it, like a snake, is wrapped an ivory-colored dragon. It wraps all the way up the hilt until reaching the top, where the head of the dragon opens up and releases the Silver blade. The eyes of the dragon are the color of the blade as well, and the blade is a silver one, with a darker grey tint to it. The dragon doesn't affect the grip at all, in fact it helps.

Hop you enjoy, and when I wake up in a few hours hopefully I can join Ush's Rp!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 09:09 AM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Originally posted by number 72!
screw you Ush's RPG is dumb

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 10:50 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthNosam

the custom saber shop website has an app to give you a rough idea of what you might want your saber to look like. Even giving you the option of double bladed light sabers.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 03:32 PM
darthNosam is currently offline Click here to Send darthNosam a Private Message Find more posts by darthNosam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Denzral's sabre: A cross between Obi-Wan and Vader's hilts with a blue blade, almost completly chrome but with a ceramic styled black grip, and an imbedded blade emitter. Bet hook. The rest I'll leave to you...

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 06:07 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote