KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » T3 General Purpose Thread - Misc.

T3 General Purpose Thread - Misc.
Started by: Senor_Pessoba

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dulobast25

we all know james didn't like the script of t3 and are you sure those 2 prouced t1...i'm pretty sure it was gale anne hurd (camerons'wife @ the time) with hemdale films arnd ditributed by orion. Anyways i'm surprised james cameron neede help wtih anything.. if you see treminator 1 spedical edition it showa what james took out, and what he took out was the plot for t2.. it's goood it did take it out, but t2 is basiclly a rehash of what was removed from t1

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 07:44 PM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

t3 got crappy review from seasonedc critics and good review from people who were not really into t1 and t2, in general. People don't want to see movies from a different set of eyes, they want to see it from their eyes and that is what is happening here. Some like empty action like speed 1 and speed 2, some like sci fi action substantiated with a compelling story...after 12 years, we didn't get that from t3. And if we can extract james camerons' subconscious menaings and themes as laymen than sure johnathon could have... i kinda think he wanted to do it different to rpove a point and it was @ our expense.. and when it comes to sci fi James cameron is up there with george lucas and even on par in general with steven spielberg.. look how many hit james has had since t1, his seconf film but first feature film. All but the abyss did excellent.. and the abyss was a good movie.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 08:08 PM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
02blur

Wow, guess I'm not really in to T1 and T2 since I liked T3. Guess thats why I come to this message board to talk about The Terminator movies. I'm never watching Terminator again. Thanks for setting me straight.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 11:27 PM
02blur is currently offline Click here to Send 02blur a Private Message Find more posts by 02blur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CoCooN

No problem...if you like just T3 that does not help to support the real terminator fans....because we dont like T3!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 10:07 AM
CoCooN is currently offline Click here to Send CoCooN a Private Message Find more posts by CoCooN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CoCooN

YES 10000%...the first name that appear after logo of CAROLCO in T2 is name MARIO KASSAR and ANDI VAJNA....they were producing T1, T2, T3...and that is not all....Andi Vajna helped James Cameron to make the first Terminator, and he very supported him. And Vajna is very good friend to James. On Cnn web site was interview with Vajna and he said, the last time he was speak with James, was when he called him to be a director of T3....but James wasn't interested in that!!!

PS. watch T2 and T1 again

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 10:18 AM
CoCooN is currently offline Click here to Send CoCooN a Private Message Find more posts by CoCooN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

evil 101 arnold is more menacing

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 11:23 AM
Korri

dont like any of the films sorry

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 05:43 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JRatT12

Don’t all you Terminator sci-fi fans find it kind of funny when these Now Generation of Sci-Fi fans come in and tell us they don’t like the terminators when in the Matrix series of movies only the first one was good but it was not even closer to being as good as the first two terminators and was barley as good as the third.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 11:13 PM
JRatT12 is currently offline Click here to Send JRatT12 a Private Message Find more posts by JRatT12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
green33

shut up CoCoon you wierdo, you talk a load of jibberish dont you i just cant tell what your saying

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 12:23 PM
green33 is currently offline Click here to Send green33 a Private Message Find more posts by green33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

T2:A+++
T3:A+
T1:B

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 03:25 PM
masterofmatrix is currently offline Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fusion1500

Warning TX KICKED BUTT! WAY TO GO!!!! we want MORE!!!!!

Don’t jump down my throat but the general Conesus seems to be that TX is not able to take TX 1000 on, and ‘they’ failed miserably portraying her as more powerful/inteligent.

I believe that the TX is definitely more intelligent then t1000 and they damn well pulled it off! That if I were left in a room with TX I know she WOULD eventually kill me and that waiting period just makes her all the more scary!! – cause she is smarter and will play human emotions for all they are worth. The intelligent humanist feel is ultimately what sets her apart. Even that cocky smile of hers!

TX had a killer killer instinct that NEVER left and hats off to the director and the cast and crew for working it! She was much more persistent then t1000 and the running scene showed that. T1000 eventually had to give up! Whereas in t3 running scene TX CAUGHT the car – and yup that is another defining moment.

Yeah t1000 got a hand to it – but lets be realistic TX looked like she had much more of a chance, and got further.. t1000 basically got up and walked away lol
The other way!

For all of us who enjoy the terminator movies they left the door wide open for more movies! And at the same time we enjoyed it!!
The director and creators of TX and the actress herself without a doubt created a terminator that had appeal, intelligence and the overall the means to out gun any other terminator!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 04:20 PM
fusion1500 is currently offline Click here to Send fusion1500 a Private Message Find more posts by fusion1500 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
02blur

Hell yah! Plus she could control other things also (cars, etc..) Could the T-1000 do that? Nooo! All he could do was make knives and stabbing weapons! She even had built in weapons on her arm! Could the T-1000 do that? Noooo! The TX could lick blood and tell who it was. Could the T-1000 do that? Noooo!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 05:02 PM
02blur is currently offline Click here to Send 02blur a Private Message Find more posts by 02blur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

Sorry, put t-1000 in a room with tx.. the tx wouldn't last for 5 minutes. As soon as she tried to fire a shot, t-1000 would either forma an opening, or blend into the floor.. before she could react, he wouldform a blade from the floor penetrating her power cell. Please she certainlt did not convince anybody that she is more intellegent and t-100 conveyed his charm when he said, he's a nice looking boy.. do you mind if i keep this picture...i wouldn't worry about him.. thanks for your cooperation. C'mon t-1000 was a better infiltrator and when he took other forms, certainly took on their personality better than tx.. all she did was look @ people with an eerie look like she was high.. she would have been picked up by the police for the drug look in her eyes. Also, the t-100 was busy cutting carrots waiting for john connor saying i was beginning to worry...if you hurry i'll make beef stew...C'mon t-1000 can form @ woman as fine as tx @ any time and copying sarah is proof, the only reason anyone suspected t-100 is because the women were more bitchy than the actual women (sarah, and johns stepmother). Certainly the tx wasn't bitchy, just assertive. I'm sorry, the t-1000 in actuallity is simply for efffective as wouldn't have alsted as long as t-1000 did in in t2 and t-100 would have lasted longer than tx did in t-3. Every situation in t3 would have went in t-1000's favor had he been in her place. ALso, @ the end there is no way t-1000 could have gotton stuck under the helecopter and theres' no way he'd bee stuck under the blast door and there's no way arnie could grab him while holding open the blast door and the t-1000 would have survived the blast much better than the tx.... but like i said, wouldn't have been caught there in the first place. Tx suffred damage early on. The t-1000 didn't suffer anything until frozen solid, or in the regular edition until killed completely. There's no comparison. As far as being relentless, she ran after the car just like t-1000 would... but there was no cliff to jump off of onto the top of the car, c'mon, th t-1000 ran after a dirt bike! and the only reason he didn't continue is because he found a semi truck. In t3 she was too stupid to pursue arnold in the hearse in the semi truck right behind her...smarter? they say so, but proven in the movie? no. She should have detected the emf device.. especially if she is designed to control machinery. Overall, controlling machinery didn't help her mission much anyway! Frankly in t2, they had t-10000 hold back to give the t-800 a chance.. he could have stabbeda rnold thru the power cell with his arm during the fist fight ... but the director knoew fans would not like that....the t-1000 wasn't smarter than the t-800 either.. it hasn't been proven....remember when first he beat t-1000 to johns house... and kept johhn from going home because t-800 anticipated that the t-1000 would anticipate that move.(like chess) and when asked, he said.. I would.. meanwhile the t-1000 did wait just lik arnie knew he would. The t-1000 answered the phone and arnie outsmarted him by asking the dog's name and the t-1000 got outsmarted...then in special edition, t-100 goes out to look @ the dog'd collar just to drive the point home that he'd been had. The tx maybe is supposed to be all that but it isn't. Finally in the last scene of t1 because the dirctor was silly to make the ending scene just like t1, where legs are damaged so she has to remove them then crawls to get to jiohn....good thing rather than beign crushed under the door, arnie blew them both up, but if the tx had a pipe bomb place in her ribs and it blew her apart like in t1, and she went crwling (never could happen to t-1000) and tried to reach for sarah, she'd been crushed just like arnie and the liquid metal would have been helpless as it only is an apperance package. t-1000 fould have survived the blast and if in the hydraulic press, would have liduified and reformed out of the machine or it would have crushed nothing or he would have formed a long rod and killed sarah. rmrmber that if tx reached for the bomb, her arm would have been blown off too, so her cannon would have went bye bye. Verdict:
the terminators as currently shown have about equal intellegence and all have th capability of outsmarting eachother
as far as being lethal.. the t-1000 is the most lethal. Rlentless? the t-800
charming? the t-1000 is the most chraming. sexy (i n real life) the tx. She just isn't as scary as t-1000 and DEFINATELY not as ascart as t-101 in t1.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 05:52 PM
Leobrn12

Yeah I totally agree with duloblast25.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 06:42 PM
Leobrn12 is currently offline Click here to Send Leobrn12 a Private Message Find more posts by Leobrn12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JRatT12

The T-1000’s strength was toned down sooo much in T2 the TX would have no chance. The TX did have some things that would help the T-1000 like the blood licking thing but the arm weapons are kind of pointless agents a T-1000 The flamethrower would have no effect and the Lighting think would just blow a hole in the T-1000 but It would get right back up. And still having a metal frame makes the TX kind of crape…

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 11:54 PM
JRatT12 is currently offline Click here to Send JRatT12 a Private Message Find more posts by JRatT12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

Well as far as the blood licking thing, i think that was stupid, instead of touching the blood scan the dna, why did the TX "have" to lick it? Only living things have to lick to find the taste etc, a machine could meerly "scan" the blood sample, so i personally thought that part was dumb, 2ndly we have all critised on the TX saying the T1000 was far advanced, dudes do not forget how the tx got destroyed, in a pool of molten steel, excessive heat damanged its systems so bad it could not retain its shape shifting capabilty to escape etc. When arnie in T2 was lowered in, it took a few mins before his system shut down, meaning he could espcape if he wanted to etc. T-1000 liquid polymer outer shell got damaged much faster. TX has the skeleton frame with the liquid polymer for the outter skin, thus being able to change out characteristics, but the inner skeletal structure is much more durable, hence in T3 arnie had to hold her next to him while his power cell exploded. As much as i think t-1000 is cooler, its better as an infiltrator not as a combat soldier, TX however i think is a bit more capable as a soldier. However tihs is my opinon only smile

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 09:05 AM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

c'mon blur, you know what I mean.. but it's true.. if you don't like either of the first films, then you are not truly a fan. I guess maybe i'm not either since i didn't really care for t3. Well i guess i was a true fan befor t3, not i'm really just a cameron and t1,t2 fan. T3 was ok, but was lacking something.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 09:24 AM
dulobast25

170 million, where did it go?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 11:07 AM
skule
blissfully ignorant

arnie-30 mill, claire danes i would say - 8 mill? nick-9? kristianna-5? thats like waht 50 gone arleady? leaving 120 mill left, yeah were the hell did it go???

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 11:30 AM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

the matrix films r wat better than the Termenator films

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 01:24 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote