KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books

Comic Books
Started by: Darth Vicious

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mav
Can't think of one

The onslaught saga of X-men i think, Heroes reborn.

made by verauko

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 09:43 PM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

i always liked onslaught

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 03:48 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

no it wasnt onslaught, dammit this is gonna give me a brain annuerism, the x-men were barley in it

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 05:59 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

Contest of Champions? Infinity Gauntlet? Secret Wars?

made by verauko

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 09:03 PM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

quote:
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
does anyone know the name of this series im looking for, it was the marvel universe all the marvel heros were involved and some died, i believe it was only about four isseues long i lost them with my stolen comics and i forgot the name and am trying to get them back but i forget the name

Is it new or old????

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 02:25 AM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

Hey i got the next issue of the Hush story. Turns out that Hush is not Robin. The Robin was actually Clayface.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 11:14 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I know, it sucked because it wouldve been cool if he turned out to be Robin, i just hope Hush its not a lame villain!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 01:10 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

well Hush seems to know almost everything about Batman so im guessing that its someone who is close to him.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 08:55 PM
Darth Vicious

My guess is that Tommy Elliot and i wonder what part Huntress is playing in all that!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 12:41 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

Arazel (the guy who replaced batman when his back was broken by Bane), Or a two face, tommy alliance, Tommy Elliot is WAAAAY too obvious.. The last panel, Hush says "What is a friend....a soul in two bodies..." That has to pointing towards Tommy, Two-Face alliance

made by verauko

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 07:52 PM
Darth Vicious

I Agree, while Tommy Elliot seemes to be the obvious choice everything also points out to 2 face, again i just hope it dont turn out to be some stupid character!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 08:12 PM
Mav
Can't think of one

Yes I know I just brought back a two month old dead thread back.... But...

Did you guys like the Ending of Hush, it was kinda weak..

Do you guys read Flash, I love how Professer Zoom made Flash forget his identity (and everyone else), and now he's relearning how to use the Speed Force. Its also cool that he hates the Flash because of the Blitz arc. Perfect Jump on point! READ IT DAMMIT!

Also I reallly did Superman/Batman. Its awesome and definetly deseveres a look, I post some pics later.

Also, pick up Outsiders, it has Nightwing, Arsenal, and Metamorpho on ONE TEAM! This is after graduation day where the Titans split up.

One more thing, pick up teen titans, it just restarted and a bunch of new people just joined (robin, superboy, impulse who just changed his name to Kid Flash in the tradition of Wally etc.) and get into conflicts with the old dudes (cyborg, Beast boy) and I'm LOVING it.

made by verauko

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 07:57 PM