Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Baylin4,466 pages

2

Do you like to cycle?

nope

is baseball STILL the USA's national pasttime, or has the NFL replaced it?

I dunno shrug

Should I know the answer to the above question?

Originally posted by Baylin
I dunno shrug

Should I know the answer to the above question?

Considering that you obsess about "man's best friend" ....you should also know that more cats are owned by people than dogs now....and yes, you should know that more people watch the NFL than the MLB now...you don't have to watch the sports to know about multi billion dollar making sports organizations that the whole world knows about...

no, I am not being mean to you...I am busting your balls, man.

There is no question....

Do you enjoy the word Bangle? What emotions does the word drive out of you? If you were hit in the face with a Bangle... would you cry?

there is a female rock band called the Bangles, and they are hot. so you could TOTALLY hit me in the face with any one of the Bangles.

is disco dead?

Yessy yes yes yes yessss

What would you do if a REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAALLY hot girl... I'm talking Goddess hot..... farted in your face and laughed about it?

return the favor

same q

I'd probably do that awkward laugh and then, when I sleep with her later that night (because I'm just that good) while she's asleep I'd punch her in the face and pretend like it wasn't me when she woke up. 😆

If you had a six billion dollar lottery ticked and seven mexican gangsters gang rushed you and burned the ticket, what would you do?

I would get all loco on their asses.

would you pay me tuesday for a hamburger today?

Originally posted by dadudemon
Considering that you obsess about "man's best friend" ....you should also know that more cats are owned by people than dogs now....and yes, you should know that more people watch the NFL than the MLB now...you don't have to watch the sports to know about multi billion dollar making sports organizations that the whole world knows about...

no, I am not being mean to you...I am busting your balls, man.

You're not busting nothin of mine by saying that! 😂 I mean, yes I know about the sports, what they are, how they're played even, but I don't live in the whole world (USA anyway) so why should I know about what is your national pastime is? 😕

If you had a six billion dollar lottery ticked and seven mexican gangsters gang rushed you and burned the ticket, what would you do?

Shrug, the way the current exchange rate is going 6 billion is probably only worth about £30... 😛

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I would get all loco on their asses.

would you pay me tuesday for a hamburger today?

Sorry dude Tuesdays gone with the wind...

I'm nearly funny yet?

Originally posted by Baylin
Sorry dude Tuesdays gone with the wind...

I'm nearly funny yet?

uhuh so you want me to hump you and tell you your funny.

~buttsecks?~

thats what you say during buttsecks?

ummm moving on

..last candy you ate was?

a lemony french tart

Wheres my question?

[QUOTE=]Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
ummm moving on

..last candy you ate was? [/QUOTE] Vanilla flavored tootsie roll.

Do you drink wine?

Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
Wheres my question?

[QUOTE=]Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
[B]ummm moving on

..last candy you ate was?

Vanilla flavored tootsie roll.

Do you drink wine? [/B][/QUOTE]

You answered without me having to ask, how smart are you!

No i dont drink wine

Do you drink beer?

[QUOTE=]Originally posted by Baylin
Vanilla flavored tootsie roll.

Do you drink wine?

You answered without me having to ask, how smart are you!

No i dont drink wine

Do you drink beer? [/QUOTE] Yes. Though I prefer wine or liqour. 😛

oil or paints?

Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
You answered without me having to ask, how smart are you!

No i dont drink wine

Do you drink beer?

Yes. Though I prefer wine or liqour. 😛

oil or paints? [/QUOTE]

Acrylics or Water Colors? Is that the question?

Water Colors most of the time but Acrylics are way better for some things.

Did I address your question correctly or did I misinterpret your question?