Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Secretus4,466 pages

Shelbert Lemon and Goku

Same q

DA, Scythe, Mywi, Faraday.

leave a question next time

whats your favourite film at the moment?

not sure

spoon or fork?

Fork.

Do you trust the Spork?

NEVER

will you ask the person below you a personal question?

No.

What is pi?

3.

are you good at math?

I'm okay at it.

Are you good at English?

Indeed.

What is the square root of 81?

your face.

same question

9.

What is the worst part of going to the movie theater?

The adverts prior to the showing

How recent was your last bath?

About 4 hours ago.

Do you take baths or shower?

Shower.

Bath for me

same question.

Shower. I refuse to wash my face with the same water I wash my ass with.

Do you fart in public?

Only silent ones 😏

What is your favourite colour?

To many to choose.

what do you like more, Star trek or Star wars?

Star Wars all the way

Same question