MB Mr. Bacon Who? already done it, waking up early to help my grandmother bring shit to the dump ermmlongest shower youve ever taken?
MB Mr. Bacon Who? same but at least an hour, and today about 50 minutes 🥷do you prefer showers or baths?
BAY Baylin Back in story! Depends on what I've been doingOriginally posted by Shelbert Lemon ...until the water went cold... dont know how long it was hmm about an hour as I recall... 😖hifty:Soap on a rope or shower gel?
PUN Punkyhermy like memory in motion Originally posted by Mr. Bacon same but at least an hour, and today about 50 minutes 🥷do you prefer showers or baths? baths.😱last time you peed in the shower?😐
PUN Punkyhermy like memory in motion long long long time ago.😐last article of clothing you slipped on?
MB Mr. Bacon Who? i had to pee and also to bring laundry to the washing machinelast time you slept naked?
SL Shelbert Lemon ubuntu I dont have a favorite. I do have some Im close too though. One more then the rest.same question