Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Impediment4,466 pages

Star Wars.

Who is your favorite Jedi?

Plo Koon

Same question

Mace windu or yoda.

Favorite Sith lord?

Darth Nihilus

same question

Darth Vader,

favorite imperial fighter.

Edit: WHOAH sorry I thought you meant starfighter lol

Boba Fett fer sure, same question

General Grevious.

Who is better, Han Solo or Chewbacca?

Han all the way, Harrison ford is one of my favourite actors

and same question again

Edit: BTW, Grievous is CIS rather than Imperial 😉

Han Solo, but don't count chewy out.

Better C3PO or R2D2?

R2 of course, and of course C3 is still awesome

Your favourite lightsaber form?

Single beam.

Who would you rather bang: Princess Leia or Padme?

(by form I meant fighting style but no matter)

Leia of course

and I'll forward the question to the next person

Leia of course

Same question

uh lela.

Whats your favourite body part?

My member.

What foods make you fart?

Cabbage

What makes your breath smell like ass?

not brushing your teeth....

how often do you brush your teeth?

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
not brushing your teeth....

how often do you brush your teeth?

Twice a day, or after every time I eat.

What's the longest time you've gone without masturbating?

the time i was born to the time i first did it

same q

Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
the time i was born to the time i first did it

same q

same answer as above

how many times do you mastrubate a day?