Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by AbnormalButSane4,466 pages

Wouldn't know. I'm thinking Led Zeppelin.

Same question.

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Wouldn't know. I'm thinking Led Zeppelin.

Same question.

SQ

Still a virgin 😊
But I think I'd like to listen to.. Lovestoned. 😱

What turns you on?

Foreplay.

Same q.

Kissing on the neck.

Same q

BJ's.

What sexual act turns you off?

Still a virgin 😗
Dunno 😊

What do you want for Christmas?

Lol, erm, good question. I want.....erm......gonig to sound lame i guess..... but i'd like to meet someone...

Same Question

for my boyfriend to surprise me 😮🙂

What's your goal in life?

My goal in life, yay an easy one. My goal is to feel like i try my best in everything i do. Nice & Simple

Same Question

To accomplish everything I ever dreamed of.

If you were to die, whose voice would you wanna hear last?

Originally posted by faraday
To accomplish everything I ever dreamed of.

If you were to die, whose voice would you wanna hear last?

What might that be?

Lol, nice question. I have no idea in the least, I've never even had a near death experience so not a clue.

Same Question

Probably.. David's.
(Accomplish : pass university with flying colours, get a good job with good payment, buy a nice house somewhere between the countryside and city, settle down, have a family 🙂 )

If you were to die, whose voice would you never wanna hear last?

The Vampire Lestat's, asking me if I wanted to live forever...

same Q.....

Aminah.

What would you if you saw a pedophile watching you?

laugh

same q

....Run? or if i was at home, wave.

Same Question

Flip him off.

If you could do anythin for 10 seconds, no matter how unrealistic, what would it be?

Rewrite my destiny 😄, takes 10 seconds to do, lasts a lifetime ^^

Same Question

Fly to Washington within a second and spent the last 9 seconds cuddling, huggin, kissin my bf 😂

Same Question