Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by SelphieT4,466 pages

........too hard to describe. Just a bullshit problem, really.

Last thing that made you puke?

Um.

No idea.

Same Q.

Too much food in my stomach haha and was jumpin up & down anyways 😂

Favourite movie director?

sophia coppola. tim burton. mira nair. et al.

same q.

Who ever does a Thor movie.

Preference...Light or Darkness?

Darkness, I am the god of it

SQ.

Either.

When was the last time you flirted with someone?

yesterday

sq

Never

SQ.

5 seconds ago

SQ

Today I guess. Its up to her if she thinks its flirting lol.

Same Q.

Neo = lol.

I don't flirt.

Who/what did you last slap?

Give me a sec.

2 secs ago it was my brother.

Same Q.

my exes but 😐

same q

Myself vin

Last time you urinated?

15 secs ago.

same q.

right now mmm

ever locked yourself out of the br?

NEVAS

SQ

Nope.

Same Q.

yes 0-o

SQ