Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by MR.Grum4,466 pages

empty bag o skittles and a note.

SQ

This glass jar I own, filled with little knick-knacks I've collected, from the times I first got drunk/tipsy's bottle caps, to little toys I owned as a kid.

Last object you put in your mouth, that was not-living?

A cupcake 😊

Same Question

Sour Cream.

Describe a wonderful day.

Wake up without an alarm buzzing in my ear and on time. Take a shower that's not freezing. Don't trip on my way to classes. Grabbing a bagel with Kenny. Come back. Watch a bit of Farscape while doing Calculus homework. Getting a freaking Infinity Series problem correct!!!
Eat a bit of Din. Get on KMC for a bit. Go to bed.

Same question that's not a question

Naked all day.

Most annoying sound?

YouTube video

How often do you brush your teeth?

every day

Who makes you really happy?

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
YouTube video

How often do you brush your teeth?

3 times a day.

Do you wish you were a different human? If so, who?

Nah, I'd like to be me with more money and more intellect.

Same Question

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Nah, I'd like to be me with more money and more intellect.

Same Question

I like who I am.

Where do you want to live in 4 yearS?

Chicago!!

Same Question

Europe,Germany or UK

Have you ever shot somebody?

No.

When's the last time you fired a weapon?

Hmm... when I was hunting with a few friends last year or so during summer back in Washington.

What do you think of my profile? (haha!)

Its very nice.

First time was when??

First time what? 😕

Its up to you to decide.

Originally posted by Nod

First time was when??

first time i read nods question, i was like 'im guessing its a sexual thing'

last time u saved the world?

July of 1965.

Same Q.