Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Nod4,466 pages

My head.

Same Q.

My forehead.

Last time you put on make up?

Never.

Same Q.

Yesterday morning.

Last time you got a haircut?

Couple of weeks ago.

Same Q.

Couple of days before Thanksgiving.

How long is your hair/how long do you typically grow it out?

I just let it grow till I can be bothered to get it cut right now its about ready for a hair cut but can do something with it.

Same Q.

It's quite short at the moment, the longest strands NEARLY touch my area between my neck and shoulders. I wanna grow it out really long, but I'm addicted to cutting it shock

What is something you are looking forward to currently?

Originally posted by SelphieT
It's quite short at the moment, the longest strands NEARLY touch my area between my neck and shoulders. I wanna grow it out really long, but I'm addicted to cutting it shock

What is something you are looking forward to currently?

Get some self control girl! shock

Getting my new mobile.

Do you have a crush on anyone?

Yesh 😊

same q

Yes. 😊

First name of Crush?

Brendan, and there are a couple others too.

Same q

Sophie

Same q

I don't know it. Its a nickname. 😐

When was first kiss?

I don't even remember. I liked to give kisses when I was little.

Same q.

I was forcefully given one by a girl in my year 2 of school

When did you first think of secks?

When I was in like, kindergarten. I didn't know what it was, but I knew you had to have it to get babies. I was disappointed.

Same q

Porbabaly in infants.

I had some weird thoughts of what you done in sex. VERY WEIRD.

Reminds me of 2girls1cup.

Same Q.

When was the last time you were turned on?

when i was activated
fave song