Originally posted by SelphieT I don't even wanna think about it
Have you ever done something disgusting just to make someone laugh? If so, what did you do?
SEL
SelphieTyou teasing like you do
EDIT: I don't remember the nastiest, but I did go into excrutiatingly painful details about my Death Metal fantasies while talking to my friend for laughs
Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise? *pukes*
WLS
WålshyRestricted
as a better actor, tom cruise
do you like going on holidays?
FAR
faradayPuddin' Pop
I love it; especially if it's traveling overseas.
Do you know who Jack Bauer is, and if you do, what do you think of him?
BLI
BlightLess than Newbie
I can tell you I'm not such a fan of 24.......
Of all media (Music, Movies, Television, magazines, etc). Which one do you enjoy the most?
FAR
faradayPuddin' Pop
Originally posted by Blight I can tell you I'm not such a fan of 24.......
Of all media (Music, Movies, Television, magazines, etc). Which one do you enjoy the most?
24 😍
What colour are your eyes?
WLS
WålshyRestricted
brown
are you scared you will be bald when your older?
NOD
NodRestricted
Never thought about it before today.
Thanks. 😐
Same Q.
TGF
The Grey FoxRestricted
Very, very scared of it
what are your opinions on Soup?
FAR
faradayPuddin' Pop
Soup? Yum? lol
What is your opinion on 2 Girls 1 Cup?
TGF
The Grey FoxRestricted
Not as bad as everyone says it is 😐
Opinions on Led Zeppelin?
NOD
NodRestricted
Have none.
Same Q.
WLS
WålshyRestricted
music today would not be the same without them
favourite band?
TGF
The Grey FoxRestricted
Either Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, or the Beatles.
Same q.
WLS
WålshyRestricted
at the minute...NOFX
sq
SEL
SelphieTyou teasing like you do
I dunno, maybe ATDI.
Whats a song that always cheers you up when you listen to it?