Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Mairuzu4,466 pages

narp. not a virgin and not in a relationship 🙁

worst thing someone has done to you

Cheated and lie to me...worste pain ever

Same q

got dumped and she got with another guy the next day haha

how would you describe your personality

Violently spontaneous, and humble

Same q

multiple personalities

sq

violently humble and spontanious...

but really, very random, funny.. only in person tho.

sq

Funny and way too nice

sq

im lazy-ish kinda

what is your fave kmc thread?..it can be in any of the forums?

Heroes

Hmmm...spider-man 4 discussion thread (made by Steverules) 😄 and the off topic spider-man thread

this one

same q

answered

favorite scene in a movie?

billy bats scene from GoodFellas

same q

Darth Vader telling Luke that he is Luke's daddy 😄

Same q

FF7 advent children when Cloud lands on sephiroth sword to sword and sephrioth says "Hisashiburi dana kuroudo"

shoe size

7s in converse, 9ish in everything else

KMC member you never got along with at first?

I have the opposite of that so I will put that one...Kal-El_08, me and him were friends then we became enemies and he got banned 😄

Same q

I think I didn't get along with Impediment for the longest time. Now he's my favorite mod!

KMC member you've always liked, friendwise?

Hmmm...Yoshi Paradise, me and him are good friends

same q

Well, I think I loved Scythe the minute I laid eyes on him.

But the very first friend I made on KMC was Wolfie from the Horror Forums. He's not on a lot, but he still means a lot to me.

Same q