Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by steverules4,466 pages

Do you still love scythe?

sure

I dunno him very well...I spoke to him a bit in the spider-man forum cause he needed help with a comic and I helped him out

question?

Fav horror movie?

Probably Scanners at the moment. Or Gates of Hell.

Same q

Hills have eyes (remake)

Fav movie of all time?

the empire strikes back

same q

Star Wars, Ep 5: The Empire Strikes Back.

Same question

Hills have eyes (remake)

Same q

Jurassic Park

Have you ever been arrested?

Nope 😄

same q

No

Have you ever been in the military?

No but I wanted to be for a short period

same q

nope

same q

No

Do you have pets?

not any more

Ever broken any bones?

Never

Do you have a car?...if so what kind?

nope

same q

No

and you are bashing below your sig

Have you ever been out of the country were you now live?