Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by steverules4,466 pages

I dunno how to drive 😮

Same q

Originally posted by TRH
No

and you are bashing below your sig

Have you ever been out of the country were you now live?

Yes, I've been to England and France.

Same question

Yes

same q

Yes I have been all over Europe

and once again your sig is just plain bashing

have you ever seen bigfoot?

nope

you ever been to WWF PPV?

Nope

Ever had to present a speech in public and forget what you were to say?

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Nope

Ever had to present a speech in public and forget what you were to say?

Yes in support group. I opened my mouth but the words wouldn't come out.

Ever been humiliated in front of a group of people.

Sure.

Ever humiliated someone in front of a group of people?

no

Ever been caught singing in the rain?

i dont sing in the rain, i panic for cover.

what was the worse rejection you had from a guy/girl

"Because you're not popular and you're a skater."

Some b*tch in high school I asked out. Oh, well. EFF her.

What was the last thing you did in the bathroom?

took a squirt

same q

Took a poo.

What is your morning hygiene ritual?

I strap on my ear goggles and go go go

same q

whats this hygeine you speak of

do you want children?

Maybe one day

have you ever been to jail?

no

What was the last sweet treat you had?

Icing from the carton last night biscuits

What movie made you almost pee your pants it was so scary?