Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Rogue Jedi4,466 pages

closet

any blow up dolls?

Nah

Kinkiest thing you've done?

sex in a graveyard

same q

It's not really kinky, but this one time, I masturbated while looking into my mirror, cause I was getting off on myself 😮

Same q

It was on top of her dead Uncles grave.....

ever watched bestiality?

Um, I saw the Mr. Hands/Happy or whatever thing. Uhhhhhh, not sure if that's considered beastiality though.

Same q

Have you ever watched the two girls one cup thing?

Yes (you didn't answer the bestiality question Ranger Jones)

Same q

no, and no

ever masturbated, and, upon climax, thought sumthin you should never think while masturbating?

Sometimes I start thinking about problems and issues in my life, but then I snap out of it. Climaxing to that? Laaaaaaaame.

Same q

yes, sometimes a famiy member pops up, theyre like Hey John, how you doin'?

What did you do today?

working

same q

Was on the computer almost all day; watched a few movies on the comp.

How are you feeling today? Why?

good, motivated. dunno why.

same q

Nervous.

OJ or apple juice?

apple juice

Daredevil or Captain America?

Daredevil.

Who could whip who: The original, green, savage hulk or pre-Crisis on Infinite Earths Superman?

I DONT CARE.

same q

I don't know, I dislike both of them.

Who is your favorite superhero?