Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by SelphieT4,466 pages

Draw, write poetry, play my bass/piano/viola/double bass, mess around with my pets, hang out with friends............

Favorite time of day to masturbate?

12am - 3am, right before I go to sleep

same q

Originally posted by The Grey Fox
12am - 3am, right before I go to sleep

same q

mid afternoon, or before I go to bed shrug

Favorite fruit to eat?

None.

Same Q.

NONE!? Yer insane!

I like pears.....

Same q

Apples droolio

favourite type of trousers?

Jeans

Same q

Jeans too

same question

Originally posted by SelphieT
NONE!? Yer insane!

I like pears.....

Same q

I don't eat any at all, vegetables either.

PJs. lol

Same Q.

joggers

fave t-shirt you own?

My Gruk or Billy Knuckles t shirt.

Same q

I don't have any special t-shirts

favourite KMC member?

Um Piggle?

Same Q.

Scythe, then chillmeistergen

Same q

Either Roland, Axel or Scythe

least favourite KMC member?

One of the vs forum fanboys.

Most attractive member?

Maybe chillmeistergen, or NOD! or.........I dunno. Lots of hot girls on here too.

Same q

selphie or piggle

same q

DA.......then Mywi, Roulette, Syren, Kayakat...

same Q