Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Lara4,466 pages

swimming

how did you deal with the last annoying cough you had?

I don't.

In a relationship?

Not yet ಠ_ಠ

same q

Just got out of one

Same

Yep. Ever performed oral sex?

Originally posted by Impediment
Yep. Ever performed oral sex?
steeks

~lulz?~

Yes.

Ever received oral?

a few times 😐

same q

Yep.

Ever gave it?

Always.

Same q

Yep.

Same Q.

occasionally

same q

lulz stop doing same q

and yes

same q ಠ_ಠ

Originally posted by Lara
occasionally

same q

😈

tsk! tsk! occasionally

favourite underwear?

Standard boxer shorts.

Same Q.

same answer, same question

Same answer.

Most awkward moment in last 24 hours?

when my sister-in-law woke my other sister-in-law's 9month old baby girl

I'm assuming same Q.

Well I guess its when me and my ex who still love each other tried it on when both horny. Man we were so awkward we went back to talking about who we cant see and do even know were still broken up. 😬

Its so ****ed up.

Same Q.