Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by SelphieT4,466 pages

Nearly running into my crush Brendan in the hallway today. Awwwkward.

Last time someone put you down, and made you feel like crap?

one of my friends laughed at me after I talked to the girl I like about how I feel.

same q

My Dad 🙁. Yeah, I don't do anything, but he doesn't have to put it like that cry

What part of your body ached last?

I was tempted to say one thing 131 but I'll just be truthful instead, my head did.

same q

My finger just randomly ached before I typed up that question........

When people comment you nicely, what do they usually comment about?

My looks I guess.

Same Q.

How long my penis is

Originally posted by Nod
My looks I guess.

Same Q.

my eyes

same q

Originally posted by The Grey Fox
my eyes

same q

My eyes or my hair or my smile er somethin'.

When you were a little kid, what was your favorite animal?

Tiger.

What did you want to be when you grew up?

GIBBONS!

YouTube video

Originally posted by Impediment
Tiger.

What did you want to be when you grew up?

Vet or a "rock star"

Same q

GIBBONS!

YouTube video

Originally posted by SelphieT
Vet or a "rock star"

Same q

A dancer...my dream is slowly becoming a reality =D

YouTube video

Sure!

Have you ever wished to f*ck an animal?

a certain goat.... 😖hifty:

same q

LOL probably a panther. 😂

If you had to, would you **** a cow or a horse?

cow...they go MOOOO.....

same q

😆 LMFAO
I'd go with horses lol.

Would you hug me? 😄