Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Wålshy4,466 pages

no

did you ever mitch(skip class) off school?

nope

when was the last time you sharted?

A long while ago.

Do you like any songs by Johnny Cash?

YES. Hurt is awesome and has reminded me I need to listen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmVAWKfJ4Go

Same Q.

somewhat

do you like the Buttthole Surfers?

Who?

Same Q. biscuits

HELL to the YEAH.

Do you like 80's movies?

Well...I guess.

Same Q.

yup

do you like mexican food?

I'm not sure if I ever tried.

Same Q.

yes I dew.

Do you believe in God?

About as much as I believe in the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, and Santa Claus.

Do you belive in life on other planets?

The size the Universe is theres got to be some.

Same Q.

Absolutely.

Do you believe in alien abductions?

Not really.

Same Q.

hell no.

same q

Nope.

What about the Loch Ness Monster?

nope, it was disproven

same q

I'm very skeptic.

Do you believe in ESP/Telekinesis?

No.

Same Q.