Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Rogue Jedi4,466 pages

Mr. and Mrs. Smith

best Brad Pitt movie?

Fight Club

Best Star Trek movie?

they all blow chunks

Fave Austin Powers movie?

Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me

KMC member you hate/dislike the most and why?

Fearofblood.

Same Q.

I have been away from KMC for a while so I dont really know anyone enough to hate anymore.

Is Money everything?

No, but it can help if you have enough.

Quizno's or Schlotzky's?

What?

Same Q.

Quizno's.

Favorite Fast food chain?

Burger King

Bed, sofa or comfy chair?

Bed.

Same Q.

Bed.

Same q.

comfy chair.

my bed sucks at the moment, but if i had a new mattress then probably bed.

Do you like to cuddle?

Yes.

Same Q.

erm...yeah if it pleases the other person.

should I make it my life goal to ave up and buy a lamborghini or a yacht, when i retire?

No.

Same Q.

nah, seems like a waste of a life for something which we may crash or sink anyways

Nope.

Jaguar or Leopard (animal)?

Jag.

Same Q.

Jag.

Same q.