Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Impediment4,466 pages

Nah.

What are you listening to right now?

My brother on Madden.

Same Q.

Dirty Black Summer by Danzig.

Favorite song to have sex to?

None.

Same Q.

Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata

Are you a virgin?

Nope.

Same Q.

Originally posted by Nod
Not when I'm stuck in-doors no.

Don't you?

Well... I don't masturbate so yes, I ALWAYS have a better use of time. 😛

Instead of spillign milk everywhere all by your lonesome, why not ifnd a GIRL to do it for you?

I sort of do.

Sort off...

Same Q.

Sure.

When and where did you lose your virginity?

Cause I'm too much of a prude and I just broke up with my girlfriend not too long ago... 😛

Hottest girl rocker?

Angela Glassow from Arch Enemy

Same q.

Pink

same q

None.

Same Q.

Christina Scabbia from Lacuna Coil.

Same q.

Joan Jett

hottest female rapper?

Rhianna.

Same q.

None.

Same Q.

Lil Kim

hottest actress?

Liv Tyler is pretty hot, IMO, as seen from the LOTR trilogy.

Same q.

Jessica Alba 😛

Same q.