Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Nod4,466 pages

I'm in love from the girl in POTC. Anything shes in. 😍

Same Q.

Rosario Dawson

same q

Chasey Lain (Porn)

Who is your favorite porn star?

I have none.

Same Q.

Tyra Moore, Avena Lee

same q

Ron Jeremy. 😛 HELLS YEAH.

Same Q.

Chasey Lain, Christi Canyon

Which would you rather have:

$1,000,000 worth of credit in Las Vegas or $1,000,000 worth of credit at a mall?

Mall! Of cource!

Same Q.

mall

same q

Mall??

Well building full of shops I guess.

Same Q.

Vegas, definitely.

What gambling games do you like to play?

Originally posted by Impediment
Vegas, definitely.

What gambling games do you like to play?

The blowjob game. 😛 No, I play poker. Sometimes. Occasionaly. ONCE.

Same Q.

Sometimes strip poker. 😂 Depends though.
Most of the time it's black jack.

When was the last time you shaved & where?

Craps and Hold 'Em.

Same q.

Originally posted by faraday
Sometimes strip poker. 😂 Depends though.
Most of the time it's black jack.

When was the last time you shaved & where?

😮
Two days ago. Chipendale dancers.

Same q.

Today. My face.

Do you shave/trim your pubes?

Originally posted by Impediment
Today. My face.

Do you shave/trim your pubes?

-gasp- Nevah! Maybe when I'm older. As for now I'm going Au naturale.

Worst kids channel, Disney Channel or Nickelodeon?

Nick.

Same Q.

Originally posted by Nod
Nick.

Same Q.

(Oh yeah, cause Disney is just BUSTLING with good role models)
Disney might be worse...

Better movie with Ange. Mr. and Mrs. Smith or Beowulf?

I like the shows more.