Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Because I can4,466 pages

.....huh?

WTF is a gelt digger?

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
WTF is a gelt digger?

... lets ignore them

how long have you been naked for?

erm, i went 3 days before for a dare, only in my house though

same Q

3 minutes

same q

14 hours straight 😬

same q

Originally posted by Discos
erm, i went 3 days before for a dare, only in my house though

same Q


JESUS
what the ell did you do without clothes?!

sit and watched TV, I had the house to myself and every now and again the guy i had the bet with would knock on the door to check.

It was rather weird to be honest, I usually like strudding around naked but I found it most bizzare coming out of the shower, drying myself, and then doing nothing after that.

I think I was 14-15

Originally posted by Discos
sit and watched TV, I had the house to myself and every now and again the guy i had the bet with would knock on the door to check.

It was rather weird to be honest, I usually like strudding around naked but I found it most bizzare coming out of the shower, drying myself, and then doing nothing after that.

I think I was 14-15


lol
i have like a phobia of being naked
well not really
i just hate it
but i went 14 hours 😛

good job on 3 days

Um.

Do you think your attractive?

I used to thinkl that, but now that I am single I dont get a glance nowadays, its really getting to me

Same Q

Nope.

Same Q.

Sometimes but mostly no.

Would you adopt kids?

If my wife/girlfriend wanted.....then possibly.

Same Q.

No, I couldnt call it "my own" and give it my family name. It will be my mission to impregnate someone who wants to be a mother the same time I want to be a daddy.

Does Men/Woman fragnences make a difference of your opinion towards them?

I dunno.

What flavor of soda do you like best?

Orange

Who loves orange soda?
Piggle loves orange soda!

😄

SQ

Big Red (Red Soda)

What type of cheese do you fancy?

erm, colour matured. Infact I am away to get some just

Pubic hair or no pubic hair?

barely noticeable

sq...