Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Rogue Jedi4,466 pages

incinerator

same q

my toy box

sq (Where would you dump a dead body to hide evidence)

erm....probably in this woods I know where there is an abandoned tunnel. Or maybe throw it in the sea.

Would you rather be Deaf or Blind?

deaf

would you rather be fat and wealthy or fit and broke?

could always buy the lipo and get a personal trainer 🙂

depending how fat tho... easier to lose weight then get money

sq

fat and wealthy, Who wouldnt dream of sitting their fat arses in a yacht in the greek islands?

erm... KMC or TV?

TV

sq

TV

What you choice, Avy or sig?

what do you mean

Originally posted by Mairuzu
what do you mean

I think he means which one do you prefer?

I prefer ava, actually. 🙂

Do you like breakfast in bed?

i do but i dont 😬

same q

dunno...yet

do you lie?

OF COURSE!

When were you last very proud of yourself, and why?

Just now, I ate all my hot-dogs. I didn't think I'd be able to do, but I did. I'm the greatest.

SQ

Finally said, screw it.. and asked the girl out that i love, and she said no of course hahah! but im proud that i did... we were together for 4 years and i guess she cant go back just yet 😛 its been almost 2 years since we broke up

closest you came to losing control of yourself

Either today when some kid was telling rumors about me when I was right ****ing there(my friend Michelle asked me not to go up there and get into anything, and I never could say no to a pretty face), when I got kicked in the nuts by some ******* and had to be held off by two teachers and two kids(and even then I almost pulled them over, but he got away in time), or when I finally punched my middle school enemy(which ended in a fight, me winning).

Same q

lol, sq

Yesterday, told my boss I hate my job and they actually saved me from embrassing myself by saying "who the delivery guys job? yeah that sucks"

as I was covering for him yesterday.

erm... What's the longest distance you are willing to travel to be with a girl? as in would you go out with someone 40miles away from your home?

We get cars still, right? 100 miles.

What is your Myspace profile song?

^^ yeah you get motors.

Dont have MySpace

Same Q guy