for the first time ever I gave them a trim and it made quite a difference, I am thinking of giving them a full shave in the coming days.
ever trim your bum hair?
MAI
MairuzuOld School Cool
i thought you mean on another person, aka a female...
anyways, no... its naturally smooth 😄
sq
RJ
Rogue JediRestricted
no need. not much there
same q
DIS
DiscosThe Discmeister
yeah, I am one hair beast and often have to shave to get me nice and smooth. No one ever looks there or touches it, I do it because it gets in the way when I want to sit down on the toilet seat for instance.
MAI
MairuzuOld School Cool
lol.. weird fetish?
DIS
DiscosThe Discmeister
not a fetish, just irritation to my skin.
I have started to shave my chest as well, sometimes when I am in my "lazy" position watching TV, my chest hair tickle my chin, its horrible.
JED
JediSamuraiMRBThe BatLord of the Jedi
Ever broken up with someone you later regretted breaking up with?
TB
Tempe BrennanBones
No - although I did get back with the person in question sometime later, and dumped him again, lol.
Have you ever had sex in a public place?
NOD
NodRestricted
Yes.
Same Q.
RJ
Rogue JediRestricted
yup
ever had sex in a cemetary?
PH
Piggle HumsyWiggle4life
No but I know someone who has.
SQ
ELM
-elmo118-Member
No but again I know someone who has!
SQ! (I am boring) 😛
NOD
NodRestricted
....Holy shit.
Same Q.
BIC
Because I canDefenestration
no but i have on a beach 😖
ever thought about killing someone and planning it out?
ND
Neo DarkhalenMission zero
All the time.
SQ
PH
Piggle HumsyWiggle4life
No, if I wanted it done I can get someone to do it for me.
What was the last thing you watched on tv?
JAC
JacopeXRestricted
Invader Zim
Same Q
BIC
Because I canDefenestration
Black Books 😄
Same Q
DIS
DiscosThe Discmeister
Becker.
Where would you dump a dead body to hide the evidence?
BIC
Because I canDefenestration
Back of a church in a cemetry and burn all evidence then scatter hte ashes...