Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Discos4,466 pages

erm, fish or chips?

both

chicken or nachos?

chicken,

Shower Gel or soap?

shower gel
i dont use soap
only 100% free soap...
😐

piano or violin?

piano

simpsons or friends? or neither?

Neither.

Same question.

Friends.

Smallville or supernatural

aww damn, uh smallville.. but its getting a bit repetitive so that might change

ride a zebra or a giraffe

zebra, I dont like heights 😂

leggins or tights?

theeee first one

sq

theeee first one

storm or WD? whos cooler

storm

sq

WD

same Q

storm

raz or back fire (the baby raping one)?

I've never talked to Raz, but I have with Backfire. He's one cool daddy-o

Mod you never have gotten along with?

None. I like talking to Captain REX, WD ,pr1983 and Storm.

Same q

I think i get along wiht all of them....

SQ

Lana, General K, Impediment, and Wrathful Dwarf.

SQ

I've never really gotten along with Lil' Bitchiness.......shrug But then again, I never talk to her. Don't much care.

Favorite mod of all kmc?

Lana. Yes, I may be biased.