Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Mairuzu4,466 pages

Captain REX prob. my fav i guess

sq

probably Impediment or Backfire

Last time you put on lotion?

Today.

Favorite KMC member?

Scythe, Kayakat, or chillmeistergen

Would you ever like to meet up with all the kmcers eventually?

er eyah

you sleep on your back on your side on your stomak or on your backsiyde?

Sleep on my tummy

Same q

its all random

what shoes are you wearing, or last wore

Last wore my flip flops

You wearing socks right now?

Originally posted by SelphieT
Last wore my flip flops

You wearing socks right now?


Indeed I am.

Last time you touched your hair?

Nope. Bear foot.

Same Q.

I am wearing socks.
I don't know when I last touched my hair, maybe an hour or two ago. I don't touch it a lot.

Last time you yelled?

Originally posted by SelphieT
I am wearing socks.
I don't know when I last touched my hair, maybe an hour or two ago. I don't touch it a lot.

Last time you yelled?


A very long time ago, I rarely raise my voice.

On a scale of one to ten, ten being most, how tired are you?

6, maybe.

Same q

Originally posted by SelphieT
6, maybe.

Same q


7-8. Long day.

Can you crack your neck?

Nope

most dangerous animal you have been close to?

[edit] late 🙁

Ugh, would be....i don't know, whats more dangerous an Aligator or a viper?

SQ

No idea.

Same question.

A human being.

What was your favorite animal as a kid?

Snake

Do you like trolls?

No

Do you have kids or plan to?