Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Mairuzu4,466 pages

never! i lover my kittuh

sq

NEVAR!!!!! mah kitteh iz te roxxorz

Last time you littered leftright

two minutes ago

ASK A ****ING QUESTION IN RESPONSE THEN! Jesus H. Christ!

I'll do it

Facourite time of the day?

nap time 🙂

sq

131wank time

same q

9:00 o'clock. Private time biscuits

Favourite tool

you

sq

Can they be tools of tourture and destruction?

Its a must.

Sexuality?

Straight. Mainly because i have a tendancy to think about ploughing this girl i really like 24/7. If thats not straight then i'm god

Last thing you listened to

myself chewing on my apple jacks.

favorite breakfast meal?

COCO POPS!!!

most visited website apart from KMC

Ebay.com

Favorite porn site?

Favourite Porn Site biscuits

Favourite video site

Not clicking that.

Favorite video site: youtube.com

Hans Freedman or Peeply Holer?

Hans Freedman lawl...

I.P. Freeley or Amanda Hugenciss?

Niether, I prefer Hugh Jazz

Kiss me gently, or Gently kiss me?

why not both

do you uhn tiss uhn tiss?

No I don't eat grocery bags...

Ever sled down a roof?