Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by SelphieT4,466 pages

No, but very near.

Favorite kind of alcohol?

Cruisers

Same question?

Hard cider or beer.

Last alcoholic drink?

A long long time ago, I don't remember. I gave up the alcy.

same q

A beer my brother gave me, bout 6 months ago or so. Miss that beer........

Do you remember what your last dream was about? If so, what was it about?

It was dark and I fell over in some long grass, bawled my eyes out and woke up.

Same question?

I was a Vampire and people were trying to kill me.

same q

I burglarized the "House of 1,000 Corpses" house and they got mad at me.

Do you remember most of your dreams?

Yes I do..

Same q

Not really, only remember a few

SQ

I dreamt I was swimming amongst sharks just now while napping

same q

No, I do for a second then forget!

Do you usually stay up past midnight?

Originally posted by Tempe Brennan
No, I do for a second then forget!

Do you usually stay up past midnight?

Yeah, usually

SQ

No, I am always in bed by 10.30pm

Same question?

Always

Los Angeles or New York

New York

SQ

Originally posted by Tempe Brennan
No, I am always in bed by 10.30pm

Where's the fun in that?

Originally posted by EvilAngel
New York

SQ

Where's the fun in that?

I can't stay up late, I guess you could say I am physically unable to, lol

NY

coke or pepsi?

Erm, Coke

SQ

coke

taco or burrito?