Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Mairuzu4,466 pages

Happy, cause they make me laugh at how shitty they are

sq

Happy, i love the thrill 🙂

Horror movie or Comedy?

comedy, I like to laugh

Putting MJ's reputation aside...do you actually like his music?

Well... hes talented..

sq

He has a few songs that are good.

Last movie you seen in the theater?

I am Legend

SQ

Rambo 😄

sq

Transformers

Are you missing someone? Who?

i miss heath ledger 🙁

How did you find out about KMC?

Accident. A good one.

SQ.

Was looking up stuff on Lost and i guess i happened to click this site.

sq (How did you find out about KMC?)

Impediment was a member before me and I decided to join upon curiosity.

sq

I typed in a character vs, and i couldn't see most of the stuff, so i joined, and that was KMC

SQ

My Friend Used to go on the KMC website a long while back and I started going on and found the forum etc.

SQ

My boyfriend's sister told me about it 😛

SQ

I just stumbled upon the site.

What's your best physical feature, in your opinion?

I dunno. Boobs srug

Same Question

Johnson.

Anybody else read harry potter?

Originally posted by mitchum
Johnson.

Anybody else read harry potter?

Yep.

Why do you think the chicken crossed the road?

Because a human was chasing it with an axe? lol

What came first - the chicken or the egg?