Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Arachnid14,466 pages

Originally posted by Tempe Brennan
Because a human was chasing it with an axe? lol

What came first - the chicken or the egg?


My moms sisters brothers uncles aunties ancestors neighbor..

Sq

The Chicken due to evolution. The type of egg would follow suite
Have u ever pissed urself

A little but only when I'm laughing too hard

Have you ever wet the bed beyond the age of 10?

nope.

sq

No.
Have u ever beat somebody up

yup

sq

Yes, and I didn't win

Have you ever been expelled from school?

Originally posted by Furion
No.
Have u ever beat somebody up

EDIT: Crap. I was too slow. 😄

You could answer both if you like!

Originally posted by Tempe Brennan
You could answer both if you like!

Alright then!

Originally posted by Furion
No.
Have u ever beat somebody up

Yup, but they always deserved it.

Originally posted by Tempe Brennan
Yes, and I didn't win

Have you ever been expelled from school?

Nope, luckily.

Whats the highest place you've fallen from?

About three metres from a tree

Have you ever caused a car accident?

Originally posted by Tempe Brennan
About three metres from a tree

Have you ever caused a car accident?

Nope, but I get a licence in 3 months so don't give up hope yet. msn-wink

How the hell is Samuel L. Jackson so badass?

Because he faught Snakes on a Plane?

Is Tom Cruise sane, or just plain nuts?

I think both..

Same q

Neither

Do look at calendars or just forever guess what day it is?

Calender, I always forget what day it is!

Do you go by 24 hour time or 12 hour time?

24

kilos or pounds?

Kilos

Same question?

pounds

Black or Blue?

Black

Buy house or rent? (currently)