Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by JediSamuraiMRB4,466 pages

Buy

Same q

Rent

Car, walk, motorbike or public transport? (current)

Public Trans

Scythe, or Scythe?

WAs gunna go with scythe, but i realized scythe is way better. so scythe

sq

I win!

I choose Scythe!

I win again! Rematch?! I win again!

Las Vegas strip? Or Las Vegas stripper? Both carry herpes...

shit

I'de rather get herpes from the cold hard concrete then a stripper, but yeah, same q as the vegas one.

strip, at least my pants stay on

Davy Jones locker or Lady of the Lake?

Lady of the Lake?

Indoor sports or outdoors?

outdoor

fonzie or richie

fonzie

veronica or betty

Betty I guess

Mash or Hogans Heroes?

Hogan Heroes

Falcon Crest or Dallas

Dallas

Dallas or Dynasty?

dallas

Red or Maroon?

Red

Leno or Letterman

letterman

vamp or lycan?

Lycan, no contest 😐

Hellraiser, or Nightmare on Elm street

nightmare FTW

Preferred Underwear?

no, boxers...

Spring or fall?