Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by SelphieT4,466 pages

Yeah, black, red, bleach blonde, brown

same q

also I dyed it back dirty blond once

have you ever shaved any part of your head?

Sure.

Do you shave/trim your pubes?

trim

same q

Trim, only shave on good occasions.

same q

might try shaving once, dunno

do you think that we will ever see floating cars?

probably not in our lifetime, but maybe our children will, if the world doesn't go to shit by then

Same q

same as your answer, but I dont plan on having kids with you.....sorry, I couldnt help it. 😂

what about hoverlifts? like elevators that you step into and WHOOSH?

hell no!

do you think there will ever be time travel?

EDIT: I doubt it, but who knows what technology could offer in the future. We are in a technology age.

If you could go back in time, what would you like to see most?

ancient china, like 1500's

same q

ancient japan 1200-1550

why ancient china ?

dunno why just cuz, k?

mexican food or italian food?

Mexican

Same q

italian!

scariest movie ever seen?

invasion of the giant spiders

friday the 13th or halloween

Originally posted by guy222
invasion of the giant spiders

friday the 13th or halloween

Friday the 13th.

Why is there so much talk of masturbation in this thread?

no frickin clue

have you ever mooned a teen officer?

Nope.

Ever been arrested/detained?

nearly, (for mooning the teen officer)

same q