Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Ordained4,466 pages

nope.

strangest thing you ever saw

Yeah for vandalism, never going to do that again

strangest thing Ive ever saw- saw a guy with his whole body, face, arms, and everything tatooed like a lizard

ever been in an accident?

speeding ticket?

sq

Nope..

Sex and the City tv show or Sex and the City upcoming movie

Niether

SQ

Hmmm didnt know they did a movie. I used to watch the show so I say show.

THe weather outside where you live is?

kind of cold right now

sq

Its raining off and on..

Windows XP 2000 or Windows Vista

Windows XP.... I dont know anyone who uses vista

do you have a job?

I had one yesterday but quit cause i didn't have a way to get there.

sq

Yeah I work at a movie rental place...

ever stole anything?

your identity

same q

No never..

NBA team to win title this year...Lakers or Celtics

you stole my id you bastard? I was looking for that

and to answer the question above me- probably lakers

favorite music?

Type O Negative

same q

Lamb Of God

ever felt like cussing out your boss?

No job outside the home.

Where would you vacation this year if money wasnt a worry?

England or Japan

sq

hmm.... haven't really thought about it. Mabey the bahamas or something?

favorite type of movies?

Good ones

Worse pain you ever had? physically