Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Killsw1tch4,466 pages

broke my ankle

sq

broken heart

same q

so you actually broke your heart? cause i said physically

felt physical at the time.

When I tried getting out of the bed after surgery, horrible

Last time you picked your nose? biscuits

right now

same q

few hours ago?

Ever broken a bone? If so,what?

Originally posted by TRH
few hours ago?

Ever broken a bone? If so,what?

No.

Ever think that there is something to the movie Unbreakable?

no, in fact it was a piece of crap

same q

no, i have seen it but i cant really remember it

what would be your ideal day?

a day with DA.

same q

It would involve alcohol, food, possible visit to the zoo and sexytime.

What colour underwear do you have on right..........now?

Black & Purple

Go out to eat or stay in and cook?

depends on the company

same q

go out and get chips

when you type do use your little fingers often?

I only use my index finger, my ring finger (whatever its called), my middle finger and my thumb...

SQ

I use my pinkies, index fingers, and thumbs the most. srug

If you could be doing anything right now, what would it be?

you 😐

sq

Having rough sex with a sexy woman 😐 sex sex and more sex. Vaginal penitration. Penis pleasure. 😐😐😐

sq

Originally posted by FoxMeister
Having rough sex with a sexy woman 😐 sex sex and more sex. Vaginal penitration. Penis pleasure. 😐😐😐

sq

Pass the Security+ certification test because I know it is going to be a hard test and I dreading that day I take it.(I may have to take the test more than once.) 🙁

Super Mario Bros. or Super Mario Bros. 3?