Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Wålshy4,466 pages

PS3

would you shoot your own foot for $5,000?

No.

Do you like reeses?

na, his house doesnt even have a fridge!

do you like michaels

I meant the candy? Lol.

never tried it

do you like where you live?

Love where I live 🙂
Close to everything.

Same q.

Nah, I don't like small towns. I miss my city 😬

Last thing you chewed on?

A breakfast taco

who is the weirdest person you have ever met here and why?

I'd probably pick selph.. shes just.. original

sq

Lulz, thanks Mairuzu.

I'd probably say Alpha Centauri, "coz" nuff said.

same q

hmm, its hard to think of just one...

sq

Originally posted by Wålshy
hmm, its hard to think of just one...

sq

I have no clue.

Coke or pepsi...

pepsi

heaven or hell? (if you hasnt visited either, check the brochures on google)

The brochures look lovely!
But heaven it is!

Cake or doughnuts!

cake

pop music or rock music?

rock

Where you were born?

Grantham

SQ

UCH Hospital, London 31

Same q

Princess of Wales Hospital

where do you want to die