Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Yoshi Paradise4,466 pages

Chitlins.

How many siblings do you have, if any?

2 big sisters and little brother

SQ

A younger brother and sister.

Are you in school?

no left when i turned 16 and went to college for a year

what do you do at college/university

I go to class and play some sports.

Favorite athlete?

Gordie Howe

SQ

To be honest, I don't have one.

Role model?

Ryan Reynolds in the waiting lolol

SQ

My dad.

The forum on KMC that you visit the most?

comicbook movie

SQ

The Spiderman forum.

Do you have a job?

Yeah Just starting off as a Mechanical Engineer

SQ this is my last for tonight coz its 5:30 am over here lol

I wish

what is your job? (i noticed you asked this at an earlier time)

I work at my on-campus gym doing various tasks.

Favorite subject in school?

we have the same job then.

French

sq

Math.

Least favorite subject in school?

ugh, math

what do you think i mean by innocence?

A child?

Whats your job?

None, as of right now. I'm looking.

Same q.

night auditor for la quinta inns and suites

same q