what bank do you use and what are your credit card details?
SEL
Selphieyou teasing like you do
I used to use Wells Fargo, but I think that's changed now cause of weird reasons and shit
When was the last time you went to sleep without wearing underwear?
TRH
TRHGrand Poobah
2 months ago,I think
Ever seen an alligator?
SEL
Selphieyou teasing like you do
In a zoo, yes
Ever eaten normal white snow?
TRH
TRHGrand Poobah
Yep
SQ
BAR
Bardock42Junior Member
No, I go for that yellow snow from right where the huskies go.
Would you cheat on your partner if you could choose with whoever you wanted to?
SEL
Selphieyou teasing like you do
No, cause I'd be with my partner for a good reason, cause I wanted to be with them.
same q
YP
Yoshi ParadiseThe Best Yoshi
Of course not.
What are you doing at the moment?
SEL
Selphieyou teasing like you do
Thinking about my future, and thinking about having to pee.
Same q
SCH
SchecterRestricted
typing a post on my keyboard
about to hit "submit reply"
here it comes....
do you liek mudkips?
WLS
WålshyRestricted
no
do you hate losing? and hate admitting losing?
SEL
Selphieyou teasing like you do
Um, depends. Sometimes I don't give a shit, and sometimes I absolutely hate it.
Last time you put hair gel/spray in your hair?
PH
Piggle HumsyWiggle4life
Last night..
I usually don't use hairspray but I just sprayed a little on my hands and ran it over the top of my hair to stick down the little flyaway bits.. awesome
Then it was raining outside and my hair looked a ****ing mess anyways 😐
SQ..
WLS
WålshyRestricted
long time ago, might start using it again
do you have long hair? if no then would you like to have long hair?
SEL
Selphieyou teasing like you do
I don't, but I'm growing it out. It's like, medium length or somethin'
Same q
LAD
ladygrimThe Grim piratess
Yes i have very long hair 😄
What have you done this weekend?
TBE
The big EHis it there yet?
build a lightsaber (not a actually working one) sq