Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Lt. Valerian4,466 pages

I hate it when my brothers turn every single light switch in the house on, when they actually are using only ONE room.

Your fobia?

unknown and having no concious
sq

dont think i have one

sq

Don't have one.

Do you have a job?

kinda, a training course thing

did you realise how yoshi paradise said 'No.' to the question 'your fobia'? and did it make you lol?

No.

Favorite drink?

😂

pepsi

fave fast food restaurant?

Wendy's

Same question

Carl's Jr.

sq

Ruby Tuesdays.

Favorite nursery rhyme?

the one with the spider

How much do you love your bed?

9/10

SQ.

On a scale of 1-10, it would be 8.

Do you have a favorite catch phrase?

**** me Freddy

Same q

You need to be Jap Slapped.

sq

I wish my name was freddy...

sq

Originally posted by Mairuzu
I wish my name was freddy...

sq

"doo doo butter"

sq

For serious.

Favorite sandwich?

BLT (Without the T) or PB&J

sq

Pastrami for life!

sq