Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Yoshi Paradise4,466 pages

Bacon, ham, and cheese with lettuce.

Same question.

Bacon Lettuce Tomato Mayonnaise Chedder Cheese and Egg sandwich FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (also, reubens is da delish)

SQ

Pastrami. Yumm!

Are you an early bird or a night owl?

Early bird.

Same question.

Night owl

What makes you happiest?

The thought of leaving this place

SQ

I don't know yet.

You gonna shower in the morning?

I take showers at night now that i moved a bit further from work

sq

Unless I oversleep yes

Who was your last sexual dream about?

Some ***** from High School

Same Q

Some gay guy.

What song do you like to listen to the most while having sex?

I'm too sexy

same q

Closer by NIN

SQ

Originally posted by Leo.M
Closer by NIN

SQ

The smacking noodle sound is the only music I need.

Metric tons or the short ton?

Dont know.

Is honesty always the best policy?

nope

same q

No.

Last time you got hiccups?

right now. damn you shelly

same q

Right now, its why I asked. I hate hiccups.

How many hours of sleep do you normally get?

About 8 or 9.

Sameq.