Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by AbnormalButSane4,466 pages

Hmm. No, but I already feel sick at the moment.

Ever done anything that left someone speechless?

I don't think so.

Last time you took a shower/bath?

Every day in the evening

SQ

Everyday, in the morning.

Who was the last person you wanted to hurt, physically or emotionally, if at all?

I don't know.

Favorite candy?

SweetTarts droolio

Same question

Don't have one, I'm already sweet enough.

What is your favorite style of shoe?

Sneakers, or comfortable flip flops.

What is your favorite ethnic food?

Chinese

have you ever been shot/shot at?

Neither.

Last song you sang along with?

Ohne Dich by Rammstein

have you ever seen a Tornado?

up close and personal

same q

Yes I have

Same q

Yeh

have you ever been attacked by an animal?

I actually saw it from below, which is even more breathtaking

same q

Yes. My friend's bulldog.

Same Q.

No.

Are you happy with your appearance?

more or less, got a few pounds to lose

same q

Not totally. Working on it though.

Can you name one pet peeve?

when people but into your bussiness like when somebody you hardly know criticizes you for a low grade (i.e. "dont your parents care that your failing, why dont you do your work and your gonna fail at life) i once almost beat the crap out of somebody with a frying pan for saying one of those over and over again
same q