Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Mairuzu4,466 pages

since forevers

Favorite day of the week

Saturday.

Same question.

CATURDAY OF COURSE

sq

Friday.

Fridays or Saturdays

Last time you pissed off a close friend?

Was a long time ago when i didnt feel like taking him home in the middle of the night, he lives far

I don't remember.

Do you drink coffee?

Yup, i dont function correctly without sadly...

sq

Yes.

SQ.

love it

do you drink tea? if so do you have milk and how many sugars?

Yes, I drink tea, but I drink it plain

same q

Milk and 2 for me....yum

sq

I don't drink tea.

Favorite cartoon?

Childhood cartoon - Bucky O'Hare
Nowadays cartoon - Family Guy

sq

Ed, Edd, and Eddy.

SQ.

Ed, Edd, and Eddy.

Same question.

ren and stimpy, speed racer

same q

Speed Racer, Robotech, Dragonball Z, Tom & Jerry

Same q

tom and jerry, woody woodpecker

same q

too hard to pick a fav out of the million cartoons

favorite board game