Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by gefallen_engel4,466 pages

redi whip

same q

BBQ sauce, carrots, cucumbers, meatloaf.

Same q.

Also I like to use chocolate fondu.

Of all the people you've met here on KMC, who do you talk to the most?

I talk to whoever is in the thread at the time

sq

A friend named Steverules.

Same question.

on KMC? I'd have to say my number one leading lady, Shadow Kitsune.

same q.

Scythe, taft, The Grey Fox

Name a KMC member you'd like to get to know better

Selphie, please explain to me why you are on KMC?

because I am bored.

same q

I'm working on a homework assignment at the moment. The only times that I ever come on KMC is when I'm doing something else. I'm good at multitasking.

Same question.

I;m KMC b/c I'm bored and I really don't want to do what I was suppose to do. srug

What song or band are you embarrassed to listen to.

Marillion

SQ

as in it happns to be on the radio....coldplay dragonforce (although Herma Li rules) as in actally listen to.... Journey, athough its just one song
do i rule?

Originally posted by The big EH
as in it happns to be on the radio....coldplay dragonforce (although Herma Li rules) as in actally listen to.... Journey, athough its just one song
do i rule?

Oh yeah "Dont stop believing" is a guilty pleasure of mine. dont know if that was the song you were talking about lol.

Yes you do indeed rule.

Have you ever faked an orgasm

never got a chancne to 🙁 but ya that was the song
fave superhero?

i really like deadpool these days, but spidey is my alltime favourite.

SQ

Venom (Eddie Brock)

Favorite snack?

veggie chips

same q

Nacho flavored Dorito's

Same q

Fruit snacks.

Favorite color?