Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by The big EH4,466 pages

yep,like 5 years ago now
sq

Nope but I am on the waiting list for two exploritory surgeries

Have you ever been assulted?

no
favourite musical

Grease

Same q

Across the Universe (really only one i like)
favourite song

what hurts the most (Cascada's version)

same q

currently... One Headlight by The Wallflowers

sq

No single favorite, but I'm currently digging Buck Cherry - Sorry

Last person you saw nude, in real life.

A girl called Emma who I hooked up with in a hotel after a night out lol 😂

sq

A 35 year old woman who came on to me a few weeks back.

What's the last movie you watched at home?

equilibriam
sq except in theatres

I last saw Jumper in theaters, sucked balls.

What is the computer folder named that you hide your porn in?

Big boy

Same q

G: (My external drive)\Text Files\Junk

Do you have a cell phone?

yes....5 of them

sq

Four cell phones..

Same q

No.

What's the naughtiest thing you've ever done? awesome

I don't know.

What's the funniest joke you've ever heard?

"knock knock, whos there, 'boo', 'ahh'" thats funny shit

sq

I can't remember.

Favorite movie?