Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by The Grey Fox4,466 pages

I had to be somewhere by 9am

same question ("What made you get out of bed this morning?"😉

my parents....and school
sq

Physics disgust

What do you regret the most?

Not sticking in at school.

SQ

i try not to think of the past, it draws from the present
sq

Not doing what I wanted because of monetary issues

What's your medication for?

I dont use any 😛

sq

I only take diet pills and vitamins

what's your age?

17

sq

26

if you could go anywhere right now, where would you go?

California

sq 😛

Germany

what's your fav holiday

Canada

sq 😛 (again I am going to just say sq till I can think of one)😛

canada??? that's a holiday?

mine is Halloween

when people look at you what do they notice first?

😂 we say holiday for what you would say vacation, My favourite holiday is Christmas 😛

They notice my eyes.

sq

my piercings!chairfall

what is the weirdest thing you own

you asked me that the las time 😐 😂 how dare you not remember 😖hifty:

weirdest thing I own is a stitch teddy 😂

your favourite tattoo or piercing?

Well I just have my ears peirced srug
But I should be getting a tattoo in the summer 😱

same question

I too have only my ear pierced 🙁

sq

(wow I suck!)

I'm sorry

my lip rings

any tats or piercings?