Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Lumby4,466 pages

SO MUCH IT HURTS

HOW ARE YOU?

I'm tired because I had to work almost all day long.

Favorite subject in school?

Art,

Sq

history, or any computer tech class
sq

history prob

sq

Music

Do you wee in the shower?

No..😖hifty:

sq

I swear, I hate these long stretches where people just put "sq?". Give it some thought.

And yes, I have pissed in the shower.

How much porn is on your computer?

None I watch them online 😂

worst fear?

losing my boyfriend...

what attracts you to the opposite sex?

Physically? umm, nice boobs and bum🙂😛

Why did you join KMC?

Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
Physically? umm, nice boobs and bum🙂😛

Why did you join KMC?

Originally because I was bored. hmm

And again because I was bored.

Same question

It was way back in 06 when I joined, but never came on, cat remember what I joined for then though. I came back cause, I'm a total movie/tv freak 😂

pet peave?

When people tap or poke me or tug on my backpack sending me flying backwards. There are more, but these lately.

Same question

when people that you hardly know ask you things that are personnal that are meant to only bring you down, like asking if your parents care about low grades
sq

people who lick their fingers, liars, death, attention whores....

same q

When I miss place my head phones.
When people keep lying even after their caught red handed.
Anyone that moves my car keys. And takes my car with out asking. I will kill you. glare
Anyone that goes into my room without asking. I have it locked for a reason. 1234
When people don't pay me back.

Which one of yoru sigs do you like the best?

the one I am sporting...cuz its new. 😂

same q

I too like the one I have right now.

sq

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
people who lick their fingers, liars, death, attention whores....

same q

Death is one of your pet peaves?😂

Um, I'm rather proud of all the ones I've made myself, but my favorite sig/avvy combo is this:

What is your favorite band? Not type of music, but band. Any answer that is not an actual band will be considered invalid

Proceed ermjuggler