Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by gefallen_engel4,466 pages

I went to Connecticut

favorite place to visit

Germany

SQ

Lake Guntersville

same q

bed 😂

What you guys doing 😛?

whatever state my dad is working in because I dont see him often

did you graduate?

Not yet mmm

Favorite job?

Doing Acting 😄

sq

yes

are you cold? 😆

Originally posted by gefallen_engel
yes

are you cold? 😆

No. I am actually sweating right now.

Would you rather be sweating or have cold little toes, hands, nose and legs?

I would rather sweat, I thrive on heat 😖hifty: 😛

sq

very cold

do you like rain?

hate it

sq

love it

do you act on impulse?

It's alright...I just don't like freezing rain.

like snow?

sometimes

fav animal?

Dinasaur 😖hifty: nah Wolfs 🙂

sq

frog

fav relative?

Uncle Stevie

sq

my babies
(running out of q)

what color is your vehicle?

I dont have one 😂 my mum's is blue

sq