Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by gefallen_engel4,466 pages

sunburst orange

are you a night owl?

its 5:30 am and haven't slept ... yes I am night owl 😂

sq

yes

tired now?

almost 🙂

what time do you usually hit the hay?

between 3-4 a.m

what time do you get up in the morning

3 in the afternoon 😂 not working for another 2 weeks 😂

sq

between 7-8 a.m.

how many languages do you know?

1 🙁 I done french at school, can never remember it though 😂

sq?

I know some German, learning more every day

fav food?

Fajitas 🙂

sq

My mom's Gumbo

same q

lasagna(homemade)

most annoying tv commercial?

that kellogs frosties one, with the kid singing "its gonna taste great" dont know if it only showed in the U.K though 😂

sq

the free credit report one where he is singing about working in a seafood joint

fav song

too many to choose from 😐

sq

anything by Rammstein

fav video game?

Street Fighter 😛

sq?

007 Golden Eye!

same q

final fantasy 7

are you antisocial

No I'm overly social actually 😂

sq