Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by BruceSkywalker4,466 pages

Tokyo, Japan

same q

tokyo is #1 on my 'want to got there' list but already been would be greece

I don't really go on vacations, but I'd like to go to Canada or Chicago. srug

Same question

I've never really been on a vacation elsewhere, but I wanna go to Ireland for one.

If you could have a lifetime of riches, or someone to spend the rest of your life with, what would you pick?

Someone to spend the rest of my life with.

SQ

Ditto

Steak or Chicken?

Steak.

Same question.

chicken

same q

Already answered it.

Favorite fruit?

grapes

same q

apples

worst movie you have ever seen?

recently? return to the house on haunted hill

same q

The Garbage Pail Kids

Guys who shave their entire bodies, do you think it's too much?

Jaws 4 wth???

sq

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Jaws 4 wth???

sq

...you completely skipped my question.

Originally posted by Tattoo
...you completely skipped my question.

I thought that was part of your answer.

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
I thought that was part of your answer.

No, hence the question mark. 😛

quiet fool. 😛

Originally posted by Tattoo
The Garbage Pail Kids

Guys who shave their entire bodies, do you think it's too much?

No.

Same question.

no

same q